• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

This seems the 'polite' thing to do... I guess

NocturnalNL

What can I say? I've been gaming since I was about 6 or 7 (when my dad brought a C64 home), never really stopped since. I have a weird obsession with achievements and extremer forms of "music" that might make your skin crawl. Like I said in another thread, I've been using the signatures from this site on various other stat tracking sites, like Raptr to name one, decided to give this place a spin and see how and / or if I like it. Overall, I'm not very social (I shun multiplayer games because the squeaky voices make my blood boil, but coop would be nice, if ping allows it) and keep a lot to myself these days

Last edited:

NocturnalNL

it's weird tho, I used to play a ton of multiplayer matches / games back in the day, even did leagues (Clan Base on WolfET), but that was a whole different generation of gamers, I guess lol

chunji

Heyo! Welcome to the forum.
I feel that on multiplayer. Though for me it's mostly because I'm super weary of strangers and even playing games with strangers makes me super anxious.

PhoenixFG

it's weird tho, I used to play a ton of multiplayer matches / games back in the day, even did leagues (Clan Base on WolfET), but that was a whole different generation of gamers, I guess lol
I never got into really. I like co-op games though...as long as I've talked to you a few times that is. I dislike when people can randomly pop into my game. I tick that option off first! LOL!

NocturnalNL

I never got into really. I like co-op games though...as long as I've talked to you a few times that is. I dislike when people can randomly pop into my game. I tick that option off first! LOL!
No worries, I won't pop in games univited, Sihaya knows lol

Survival Horror

Welcome to site, i am like you and Phoenix, i am playing online only with co-op or to help other people with items ect(Souls games). The only games until today that i played a lot multiplayer were Street Fighter and The Last Of Us. Your fav games until today?

NocturnalNL

Fav games, that's hard, I play pretty much everything, sadly only on pc these days, but one day I shall have my consoles back :)
Lately I've been playing a lot of sp and indie games.

DarkPhoenix

Hey. Welcome to the forum! :) I personally love multiplayer games. It's funny when your hear people discover they've been beaten by a girl. Lol. Only a few people in my experience take things too far.

NocturnalNL

I don't do the male / female thing, to me there are only 3 types of people:
1. friends
2. pixels
3. squeaky voices.
:D