• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

This user requested manual removal from the site for privacy reasons. If you are the original account holder, contact support to remove this flag.

• Thread starter Thread starter alexhob123
  • Start date Start date
A

alexhob123

trying to add google play games account but keep getting This user requested manual removal from the site for privacy reasons. If you are the original account holder, contact support to remove this flag. please can i have it removed

Profile does not exist or has privacy enabled, contact support if this is in error. also for steam as well

I've restored the GP account. It seems like it was deleted on Google's side too though. Says player not found when I attempt running a scan.

For Steam it looks like you are entering in the wrong identifier. I recommend pasting the full URL to your Steam profile (ie. https://steamcommunity.com/id/x3sphere) in the username box and the site will find it that way.

i still can't enter my google play account my account is Alexhob123

This user requested manual removal from the site for privacy reasons. If you are the original account holder, contact support to remove this flag.

also it won't show my google play achievments

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, that wasn't the GP user I removed the flag on, was just going by your previous account.

Flag has been removed for Alexhob123 now.

Back