• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP TimeMachine v0.1 - Load 1.5 Kernel On Slim

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
how can i make despertar cementerio(universal unbricker) boot up? Cause when I put my pandora batt. it automatically loads my 3.90 m33-2 firmware.

Did you install TimeMachine then? You need hold the UP key on the D-pad while booting your PSP to access the despertar cementerio menu.

roidrage

Did you install TimeMachine then? You need hold the UP key on the D-pad while booting your PSP to access the despertar cementerio menu.
Holding the UP key on the d-pad doesn't work and yes i got time machine installed

EDIT: I've got it, I've skipped Convert Pandora/DC1-DC4 ipl into TM format that's why holding UP button doesn't work lol. thanks. time machine is awesome i don't need to go back into the process of converting my battery back to normal. Now i can convert my batt into normal w/o bringing the charger w/ me, so pandora on the go

pdd827

so i only have 1 psp, how can i make a pandoras battery to dg my 3.11 psp without having to open up my battery and possibly melt my face off? :w00t:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
so i only have 1 psp, how can i make a pandoras battery to dg my 3.11 psp without having to open up my battery and possibly melt my face off? :w00t:

You can use the 3.11 downgrader, but it requires a copy of the original Lumines UMD game.

http://forums.exophase.com/showthread.php?t=3453

You could also buy a Pandora battery or ask someone you know to make you one.

tchay

im on a 3.9M33-2 PSP fatty and i HATE THIS FIRM so ive been trying to downgrade back to 3.4OE-A, but nothing ive done works, i performed timemachine perfectly and it ran smoothly and said it was all done, but after i exited timemachine nothing changed. also i cant use pandora because it wont let me run the program "create pandora" or the other one for the mem card, it says "error 80 sumthin. as if i didnt hav the right firm to run the game(pandora creator) i would love to be helped on this

Richlando

Before I downgraded my slim I put in the Phat's Pandora battery and magic mem stick with Pandora on it and the TM installed and was able to load the 150-340 with the Time Machine..I didn't see this mentioned before that it was even possible to load the TM in Original Firmwares,I was on 372 by the way..I tried to load an app and the gameboot.pmf was odd looking color wise and it gave me an error.But the point of my rant is this: Is this what Alexander is trying? To be able to load CFW in Original firmwares? And tell me if this is a retarted question..

Acerthief

Before I downgraded my slim I put in the Phat's Pandora battery and magic mem stick with Pandora on it and the TM installed and was able to load the 150-340 with the Time Machine..I didn't see this mentioned before that it was even possible to load the TM in Original Firmwares,I was on 372 by the way..I tried to load an app and the gameboot.pmf was odd looking color wise and it gave me an error.But the point of my rant is this: Is this what Alexander is trying? To be able to load CFW in Original firmwares? And tell me if this is a retarted question..

Well TM is pretty much like DC, it's bypassing the firmware and only using the IDStorage Keys. I think DAX is just letting you have multifirmware:D.

Though in the read me it has been said that the there's something wrong with the colors in the 150-340 mix.

yasagani

I still fail to see the usefulness of the app. Could someone please enlighten me as to what it does?

I'm running my Crisis Core Slim (previously 3.60) on 3.90 M33-3. Technically I should be able to run my backups from the game folder without any issues or the need for this time machine, no?

What exactly is the Slim missing in terms of compatibility? And I've never understood why Phats require a 1.50 kernel add-on if their motherboard supports all the 1.50 FW advantages when running a CFW.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
I still fail to see the usefulness of the app. Could someone please enlighten me as to what it does?
It allows you to run only 1.5 kernel homebrew on your PSP slim- a feat that cannot normally be done, due to the slim's complete hardware incompatibility with the 1.5 kernel.
I'm running my Crisis Core Slim (previously 3.60) on 3.90 M33-3. Technically I should be able to run my backups from the game folder without any issues or the need for this time machine, no?
Yes and no. Most newer homebrew and even some of the older homebrew is compatible with the slim, but alas, some of the new and quite a bit of the pre-slim homebrew is incompatible with it, due to it's lack of support for the 1.5 kernel.
What exactly is the Slim missing in terms of compatibility? And I've never understood why Phats require a 1.50 kernel add-on if their motherboard supports all the 1.50 FW advantages when running a CFW.
The reason a phat requires the 1.5 kernel patch is because the CFW is made to be able to be installed on both, the phat and the slim. The 1.5 kernel patch is incompatible with the slim, therefore must be added on to the phats running CFW, this patch could be seen as an alternative to having different CFWs for phats and slims.

rfrain

<p>i need help im trying to make my brothers psp like mine but he has a phat and i have i slim. everytime i try to load that timemachene on the psp i get an error code i have no idea what to do please help</p>