• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Total gameplay time?

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
i was simply wondering the amount of hours that people have put into their total time of playing games, i remeber my earliest games being on the n64, and playing snes at friends houses, and in that time, i think i've managed to play for at least 4000 hours worth of gaming, which may be a fairly low estimate so what about other people?

Riorio99

Your asking something almost impossible to measure, but I'm going to estimate that I've played around 10,000 hours since I was about 5, so 13 years worth of gaming.

Games I've played for the longest are roughly tied between HeartGold and The World Ends With You, around 120 hours each.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
Your asking something almost impossible to measure, but I'm going to estimate that I've played around 10,000 hours since I was about 5, so 13 years worth of gaming.

Games I've played for the longest are roughly tied between HeartGold and The World Ends With You, around 120 hours each.

i know it's a fairly hard thing to estimate, and i don't expect exact answers, just a guestimate, as for me i've put in 110 hours into fallout 3 and 120-125 hours into mw2 alone

Spiros

Maiki
I'd put my guess anywhere between 2000-4000, I've spent plenty of time gaming, but wow this is tough even just to guess.

The most amount of time I've put into a game would be for Pokemon Blue, which has to be a few hundred hours atleast, I still go back and play that game, it holds alot of nostalgic replay value for me.