• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
I saw Fast and the Furious (2009) the other day and of course one of the previewing trailers was for Transformers. It looks to be quite the movie. I really liked the first one because they didn't make it seem childish at all which was great.

[YT]dmgbbGJW6ZE[/YT]​

Lot's of sequels for movies tend to be on the crappy side IMO, so I'm desperately hoping that this one out does the first.

What are your thoughts on it?

Official Site

Joey

I saw Fast and the Furious (2009) the other day and of course one of the previewing trailers was for Transformers. It looks to be quite the movie. I really liked the first one because they didn't make it seem childish at all which was great.

[YT]dmgbbGJW6ZE[/YT]​

Lot's of sequels for movies tend to be on the crappy side IMO, so I'm desperately hoping that this one out does the first.

What are your thoughts on it?

Official Site

The first one was a cringe worthy abomination.

Adiuvo

The trailer looks interesting, but what big budget trailer doesn't? I'm glad they kept the same actors though, and not have one of them mysteriously disappear for no reason.

Cryox

Bro.
that is a pretty cool trailer, but i think i saw a different one when i saw fast and furious.

I will probably go see this, and I agree with you Adiuvo, at least no one disappears for no reason.

TeamOverload

I'm extremely pumped. I was a huge fan of the first one, and although this one probably won't be quite as good, it still should be another quality film.

-chw42-

Like a Boss
Why does Michael Bay always have to include shit from the military?

I liked the first one. Hopefully, this one's just as good. But the military thing really gets old.

futuregator15

Lovin OS X
I am really pumped about it. It should be a good movie. I loved the last one and hopefully this will be a step-up from that

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
Why does Michael Bay always have to include shit from the military?

I liked the first one. Hopefully, this one's just as good. But the military thing really gets old.

I don't really think that the military addition is unnecessary. Seeing as how they defend us and they are always performing under secret agendas (such as in the first one). I mean, aliens begin attacking Earth, wouldn't the military stand up and defend us? Or try at least?

seanix

Seems BAY makes Transformers2 a more wonderful one than the first one.You know the new robots,new grand scenes and so on.

It will come in JUNE.So exciting~~

seanix

looks like more fighting more explosions and so on, therefore it looks even better

Yeah...That is it...

The topic of the film needs fighting.No one wants to see BUMBLEBEE in the road just as the CAMARO. He must transform and go into a war.So do other robots~