• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

U2 - No Line on the Horizon

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
U2's new album leaked today...it is fucking terrible. This is the worst album they've ever put out. It's boring, flat, and unoriginal. It has only two songs that are even decent...

I'm pretty upset. I'm not the biggest U2 fan, but I always respected them and liked most of their music. Looks like this could be the beginning of the end for U2 :(

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I expected it to be a disappointment after hearing "Get on your boots." It'll probably still do well in the charts but yeah, this is nothing like the old U2. Won't be surprised if this ends up being their last album.

Serideth

I personally think Bono is a complete waste of space.

Funnily enough I was having a conversation with a couple of people last night about how he should pay tax, with the Irish economy in it's current state it's a joke he and others like him don't.

Anyway I did like some of their old stuff, but in the last few years I have been really unimpressed. I got to see them live a few years ago (for free) and I was extremely underwhelmed.

I'd love more stuff like "One".

Moose

Meta Moose
I personally think Bono is a complete waste of space.

Funnily enough I was having a conversation with a couple of people last night about how he should pay tax, with the Irish economy in it's current state it's a joke he and others like him don't.

I agree. I have a firm hatred for Bono. How people like him can ask others to donate their own money to charity when they have millions is beyond me. In fact I find it to be quite ignorant. If he cared THAT much, he would donate his whole fortune to charity. But of course, he hasn't.

And as a result, I also hate U2.