• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

UFC Unleashed Demo

Atnas

So what did everyone think. Personally i thought the mechanics got a little over complicated, and the controls lacked response.

Riorio99

I thought it was very good, if not a bit tedious and overly easy, all I did was mash square and triangle and occasionaly wiggle the right stick for a take-down, followed by more square and triangle mashing.

Vee

I was furious.

The original trailer for this game looked insane. Even better then what Fight Night Round 4 looked like. I thought that was going to be the quality of the game.

Turns out they BS'ed. This game just looks like Fightnight 3 with feet.

Atnas

I was furious.

The original trailer for this game looked insane. Even better then what Fight Night Round 4 looked right. I thought that was going to be the quality of the game.

Turns out they BS'ed. This game just looks like Fightnight 3 with feet.

I agree, but i have noticed that the demos from the PSN arent always at their best. I think that once the game is released the graphics could possibly be improved, and the button mashing is ridiculous.