• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Update

Twicetrickster69

my profile updated for today for my Google achievements from yesterday but my psn trophies and retro achievements didn't for today but I moved up on Google play on my profile but not from psn or retro I unlock trophies and achievements yesterday can any one help to fix it thank you

CaptainScarLeg

Staff member
Game Info Editor
my profile updated for today for my Google achievements from yesterday but my psn trophies and retro achievements didn't for today but I moved up on Google play on my profile but not from psn or retro I unlock trophies and achievements yesterday can any one help to fix it thank you
Have you tried running a manual scan?

On the main site click on your username in the top right corner, click on "Edit Details" and scroll down until you see "Need to run a manual profile scan? Click here."

Run it and give it a few minutes to see if it updates everything.