• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP Upgrade your PSP to a Go and you get three free games plus 700 available at launch!

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
More than twice, actually. PSP is around 50 million, DS 110.

And if people always choose the cheaper option, then the PSP should have failed itself. It was at $250 until March of 2007, which is more than enough time for there to be no sales.

the 50 Million who bought PSP are:

1 - People who actually earn money for their stuff, like you, me and many others;
2 - People who bought more than 1 PSP. Seriously, I find it mind-boggling that there are people with 3+ PSPs... What's the point?
3 - People you kept evolving, meaning people who bought the 3 iterations of the PSP.
4 - It was and still is an highly piratable system. People bought PSP's because it was a piece of cake to pirate and you could actually own one without ever buying a game. Meaning you don't give a crap about the system, you just want free stuff. They aren't going to re-buy if they can't have free games.

Adiuvo

I bought my PSPs for hardware modding purposes, actually :p

Figured I would break something beyond repair, and somehow I didn't.

But honestly, how many people actually do that? When I tell people I once had multiple PSPs, they think I'm an idiot. Not many people buy multiple.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I have two PSP's at the moment. One on official firmware and the other on M33.

I know I'm not the only one.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
DD on PSP is fail for large scale games. Have you ever downloaded a 500 meg file from the store before? It takes forever! Sony had a chance to fix this by including a wireless g chip on the go, but.. they didn't.

Another fail is there still is no pause or resume option on the go. Why go DD-only and not include simple features like this.

At least the Minis program is a step is the right direction.