• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Uplay achievement tracking

Deepo

I know this has been mentioned before, and I know x3sphere is hard at work with a bunch of integrations, but I wanted to set up a dedicated thread for this to consolidate findings. Please delete if not appropriate.

I have a bunch of achievements on Uplay, as I play most UbiSoft games on PC. Currently, they're all hidden away within the Uplay PC application, so they really are pretty pointless. I've been looking into accessing the public-ubiservices.ubi.com API to see if it's possible to get anything from there, but I've yet to discover how to get at the achievements. I doubt using this API would be viable to use for mass tracking of achievements anyway, as it's clearly not intended for consumption by 3rd parties.

Anyway, Uplay achievement tracking would make me the happiest man on earth. I've started badgering Ubi for a public API over on their forums, so please go to http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1714581-Public-API-for-Uplay-Achievements and add your voice if you agree with me.