• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

upload link

Acerthief

well x3 said uploading links onto the server can keep the link permanently, but when we upload files it would look like this:
attachfile1.jpg

it always stays at the bottom, when i make guides it wouldn't be as useful then.

how do i make the link like x3, like this:
attachfile2.jpg

and still the file is uploaded to the exophase.com server?

thanks in advance:biggrin:

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
MAGIC, THASSHOW! :w00t:

Nah, just playin', I kinda wonder that too. Probably the fact that x3 can upload to the FTP and then direct link to his file.

Acerthief

0kay. but i dont want the
attachfile1.jpg

at the bottom cause it will confuse people. like i was confused before XD

=============================
TEST:

LINK

there's this after i attached. i dont want it. just want the link on the top...... confusing. i tried different ways but it wouldn't work.
|
|
|
\/

Attachments

• RecoveryBoot from XMB.zip
    51.2 KB · Views: 133

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I see what you mean but its not an easy fix. The forum software puts that box on all posts that have an attachment, and I don't want to remove it from all posts. So I will have to think about this.

Krelian

Subterfuge.

Why don't you make posts with attachments somewhere odd like this here thread and then link to them in your guide. Then they wouldn't be at the bottom of your guide anyway...

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
That's a great idea, Krelian. I don't think it'd be odd, Acer.

J

Junit

yeah , we should have a topic somewhere for things like that , testing forum?