• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Digital Valve Prepping New L4D2 DLC After Portal 2 Debut, Includes Remaining L4D1 Campaigns

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
valvel4d5.jpg

Alongside putting the finishing touches on Portal 2, the chaps over at Valve have plans for more Left 4 Dead 2 DLC in the pipeline. In addition to including the three remaining L4D1 campaigns revamped in L4D2, the content will highlight the addition of a community-made campaign, entitled Cold Stream[...]

Continue reading: Valve Prepping New L4D2 DLC After Portal 2 Debut, Includes Remaining L4D1 Campaigns...

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Does that mean that there wouldn't really be any need for L4D1 at all if you could just load up the same campaigns in L4D2?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I'm ready for Left 4 Dead 3.

I wouldn't mind more L4D but I'd rather see HL2: Episode 3 first.

Does that mean that there wouldn't really be any need for L4D1 at all if you could just load up the same campaigns in L4D2?

Seems that way, unless you wanted to run old fan-made maps or something as I don't think they are cross-compatible.