• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Vita Leaderboard Issue

skroq

Hello there,

First let me congratulate you on very good job with the Vita leaderboard, I think you guys have the only one there is.

Second I would like to report a small issue with it, it's just some games on Vita are not considered as Vita games.

Since I have 49 VIta platinums, your website is counting only 46. So three are missing (are those Guacamele, Ratchet and Zombie Tycoon)? Since those are the ones which have Vita/PS3 tag next to them.

Is there a chance you can fix it, or should it be like that? I am writing because all the 49 games I platted using solely my Vita console.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I will fix this when I get back from E3. It's an oversight, dual-platform titles have different internal tags and the counting script for the leaderboard isn't looking for them. Thanks for the report :)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
This should be working now. One new addition also - I upgraded the leaderboard search, you can now search for users by platform.