• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Watch Dogs to Invade Your Privacy on PS4, Wii U

David Sanchez

Watch-Dogs-PS4-Wii-U.jpg

During yesterday's PlayStation 4 reveal, Ubisoft's Yves Guillemot announced that Watch Dogs would be available on the PlayStation 4. It's hard to call the announcement shocking because we were all kind of expecting that to be the case. This is especially true considering the rumors were leaked all over the internet.

The PlayStation 4 won't be the only new platform where Watch Dogs brings its brand of open world action-adventure espionage, though.

Continue reading...

Watch dogs is released on current systems, i won't bother getting it on PS4 as well cos it will only be graphically enhanced somewhat, so no need to get two copies. They should of released it for next-gen systems only or stuck with this gen, not for both.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Watch dogs is released on current systems, i won't bother getting it on PS4 as well cos it will only be graphically enhanced somewhat, so no need to get two copies. They should of released it for next-gen systems only or stuck with this gen, not for both.

Why go with the downscaled version then? Kind of interested to see how it turns out on Wii U, but it's going to look nothing like what we saw at the PS4 meeting. So far Ubisoft has only demoed Watch_Dogs on a very high end PC. I'm betting the draw distance will be massively reduced for one which in an open world game is important as far as immersion goes for me.