• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Gaming Watch PlayStation Meeting 2013 Right Here

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
PlayStation Meeting 2013 is just an hour away -- and we've included a Ustream embed to Sony's official live coverage in case you'd like to watch it here on eXophase. All signs point to an unveiling of the PS4, so this is the big one.

Continue reading...

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Well would you look at that, I was right about to do this exact thing :) Can't wait! So happy they're live streaming it like the last time they did this, hopefully there won't be any hiccups!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Officially named the PS4. And 8GB RAM!

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
I thought they'd at least throw a teaser screenshot of the actual console right at the end. I really wanted to see what it looks like.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I thought they'd at least throw a teaser screenshot of the actual console right at the end. I really wanted to see what it looks like.

That was the one thing I was looking forward to most. Oh well, here comes more waiting...love waiting.

Aside from the lack of a console picture, it seems the focus was on performance more than anything. Little focus was placed on the DualShock 4 capability (what's the touchpad to be used for? It looks like it might help in navigating some of the interfaces as I saw a mouse pointer on the screen at one point I thought). No mention of how the controllers 3D motion tracking will translate into games and no mention of the speaker on the controller either.

Was hoping to see more theoretical games / concepts though. Price may be $600 again with those specs though. So many questions still unanswered!