• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Webhosting

James.

User Not Found
I need a free webhost. 110mb.com is going very slow for me, and i'd like to move :)

Any decent webhosts?

Sullivan

t35.com
or just ask ilyAce what sites he uses to host his Steam phisher on.

Chathurga

There are no decent free webhosts. If you only expect light traffic (which is usually the case if you'd settle for a free webhost) I'd say you just set up a local server and run your site off your own connection.

Edit: Putting in-jokes in your sig that you aren't in on is pretty fail Sullivan.

eighty4

t35.com

Doesn't it suck when the people you talk to on a normal basis don't really like you and just plot to get rid of you?

Yeah, I wouldn't know, I just wanted to know how it felt.

eldiablov

Contributor
The Sullivan bashing has got to stop, it's not his fault he's a pathetic loser.

James, you can't expect too much out of a free host. Hosting isn't too expensive these days, i'd suggest you invest :)

Colm

Investing in paid hosting is the best option where possible, but if you do want to get decent free-hosting, I've had fairly good experience with Freehostia.
t35.com
I've never heard of t35.com. Well, that and I've never heard of Ilyas phishing Steam accounts either. I don't know if you're trying to tell lies to piss people off again (which is clearly a habit you've had in the past), and if you are, well then isn't that a bit hypocritical?
Second question: Do you host your rapidshare phishers on t35.com?

James.

User Not Found
I'll have a look at some cheap hosting, but what I'm after is just a home page for my site that i use for Windows Live Admin Centre

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
If uptime is important, I cannot recommend any free hosts. However, I can host you for a decent price, very competitive to most other providers and my servers are not oversold. Shoot me a PM if interested.

Sullivan

James, when I first started out getting a server, I got a cheap one.
Very cheap, holeinthewallhosting.com is very nice, I know the owner of it and she has given me a really good deal. Apart from that I use justhost.com

LocutusEstBorg

http://www.freeweb7.com/
This is decent. My 000webhosting account got banned because I was hotlinking (with a blank referrer but they caught on.) even though they didn't mention no hotlinking in the terms.

Been using freeweb7 for several months now. It takes 2 days for your account to get setup.