• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Weird PDA Issue

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
So yesterday I decided to tinker around with a Q-tek S100 I had at home that was out of comission with some issue I couldn't fix - which was a problem with the battery connection to the main board. But onwards that's not what I'm talking about xD The PDA was out of commission for at least 3 months.

So I fixed the damn PDA and it was working perfectly and almost fully charged too. But when I put it on my car it suddenly had a SIM card misconnect issue, and after I powered it off (taking out the battery) when I booted it again all the data I had put on it was gone and the main backup battery was at 0% while the battery itself was at 99%.

So I decided to turn it off for the night and when I woke up this morning the main battery was at 97% and the backup one was at 100%.

So now I ask: WTF?! What the heck happened? I must have missed something :confused:

If it's any use, I'm using a Windows Mobile 6.1 ROM on it.