• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What is your favorite cake flavor?

My favorite is chocolate cake also known as "death by chocolate".

Examples:

flourlesschoccake-sm.jpg

5392b13991463fa3_DSC_0010.preview.JPG

So which kind do you like or what is your favorite kind?

Adiuvo

Same as you, chocolate with more chocolate. I can't stand vanilla with icing though, it makes me sick.

Adiuvo said:
Same as you, chocolate with more chocolate. I can't stand vanilla with icing though, it makes me sick.

Same here. I actually take a spoon sometimes, and have to remove the excess vanilla icing to actually enjoy the vanilla cake.

Adiuvo

Same here. I actually take a spoon sometimes, and have to remove the excess vanilla icing to actually enjoy the vanilla cake.

Yeah. It's only the storebought icing that makes me sick though. If my mom makes it or someone else does I'm fine, but if it's the kind that feels powdery in your throat I can't eat it.

Cheesecake is really good as well.

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
Normally marble cake (a mix of choc and vanilla [although there are other flavors that you can switch to]), but only if it's done so well that you don't get the feeling that Adiuvo describes. Also cheesecake of pretty much any kind. I don't like as much fruit on it, although generally strawberries are okay.

Just the rest of you, I enjoy Cheesecake too as one of my favorites.

I prefer regular cheescake most, but cheesecake with fruit toppings is ok too.

TheMasterChef

The Groove Jesus
Now THIS is my kind of thread.

Tiramisu Torte with Chocolate Covered Strawberries and Cappuccino Creme Anglaise.

To die for.

january39

eXo Staff
No Question : Lemon drizzle cake.

What a wicked thread!

January39 said:
No Question : Lemon drizzle cake.

What a wicked thread!

Lemon drizzle cake. Never heard of that. Looks scrumptious. Yum!

Also, I created this wicked thread. ;)

It's too bad that rarely anyone posts pictures of those cakes they mentioned. :huh: