• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What should i rent?

Cryox

Bro.
Well, i am going to blockbuster tonight, and i am stuck between renting Halo Wars and Left 4 Dead. which should i rent? :/

Moose

Meta Moose
Left 4 Dead gets boring quickly. I've not played Halo Wars. If you intend on renting for a short while then I recommend L4D, it's fun but it's incredibly repetitive.

Cryox

Bro.
well, i asked a couple friends at school today, and they had mixed answers. 50% went for L4D, 50% went for Halo Wars... I guess i'll check my friends list and see who is playing what more.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
that's a great way to choose between the games ;) It all depends on how long you are renting for and how long you plan on playing it because L4D is short but that's a good thing (you don't want to rent a game and not finish it)

Cryox

Bro.
that's a great way to choose between the games ;) It all depends on how long you are renting for and how long you plan on playing it because L4D is short but that's a good thing (you don't want to rent a game and not finish it)
I have actually beaten almost every game i rent. Beat fallout 3 (main story + a lot of sides) almost beat mercs 2 but 360 broke, beat the NFS games, (not undercover yet)

But yeah, i might get L4D. i want a multi-player game that doesn't have 2+ hour games :eek: