• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What XBLA games would you like to see?

seann33uk

XBLA- a simple effective way of taking money from us so we can play small games that seem to lack that whole wow experience for me.
Yes there has been some good 1s, geometry wars, erm well i can't think of many others, but most of them are, shoddy remakes of classics. Some people may think these are good, going back to the great old times that they can remember I on the other hand am not THAT old. My classics are more populous, Theme park, sim city. Amiga games like blues bros, lemmings. These are the kind of games i want boosting up and put on arcade.

I fore one would buy and play populous HD for hours on end.:smile:

What would you love to see on XBLA? OR if your wii or ps fan their significant rivalling.

J

Junit

I would like to see more old online shooters on pc to XBLA like quake , CS 1.6 and unreal tournament

seann33uk

some good ones would be lucas arts games like monkey island and loom etc... I remember reading that wii will possibly be getting a mi remake.:biggrin:

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
some good ones would be lucas arts games like monkey island and loom etc...

SAM-AND-MAX! SAM-AND-MAX! SAM-AND-MAX!

Also, it needs an awesome 2D Capcom fighter, such as Street Fighter Alpha 3, or a vs game, like Marvel vs Capcom or the like. SSF2T is good, but bleh, I want something newer.