• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Whats Your Opinion....

The-R

The One & Only
I Have A Project To Build An App For The PSP and I Have Two main Ideas In Mind. Which Of The Two DO You Think To Be More Feasible Or Manageable Or Useful:

1. A Photo Editor Program - Resize Dimensions, Crop Pictures, Adjust Brightness And Darkness Levels, View As Slideshow, Zoom In And Out And Rotate Pictures.

2. A Datebook Scheduler - Mark Important Days On A Calendar, Set Alarms For Events Or Appointments On Various Days.

Im personally kinda leaning towards the photo editor cause to me it seems more practical and manageable plus i think thurs an actual need for it cause i from time to time always get frustrated of having to resize or change pics to use as psp wallpapers on my PC.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
The easier option for those two would be the datebook thingy but the image editor would be a lot more useful I'd imagine.

The-R

The One & Only
you do u say the datebook is easier..? wudnt i have to have a database to store all the events and alarms and such and design the calendar and calendar navigation system..?

MenaceInc

Staff Member
you do u say the datebook is easier..? wudnt i have to have a database to store all the events and alarms and such and design the calendar and calendar navigation system..?

Yeah but you could just save the events and whatnot in a simple data array and save that to a .bin file. The calender system may be difficult to implement but you can look at some opensource software to see how they do it maybe.

january39

eXo Staff
If i had the choice the date thingy would be more use, the photo editor would be good if i had the camera add on for the psp, otherwsie i would just edit the pic on my PC with CS3.

The date thingy would be more use to me.

The-R

The One & Only
oki doki thanks alot for all the input. gonna start them tutorials and try to do the date planner.