• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Why are achievement cheaters allowed?

frankv

I think allowing cheaters the post their fake achievements takes away from those that actually did the "work". So I don't understand why it is allowed, or at least no action is taken against them?

Ciceron14

They get removed from game & platform leaderboards when they get reported, just make sure to do it when you run into some

hello8963

They are not on the leaderboards but they can still use the site. Which is why I am still a big supporter of this site.

G

Ginzoyel

They are not on the leaderboards but they can still use the site. Which is why I am still a big supporter of this site.

No one cares if you're a supporter of this site. You're literally one of its biggest and most rampant cheaters. Cheaters are a plague on every single gaming social network.

hello8963

No one cares if you're a supporter of this site. You're literally one of its biggest and most rampant cheaters. Cheaters are a plague on every single gaming social network.
Just chill bro and enjoy games! I am a collector!