• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty [Video Guide] How to beat all DLC bosses in Complete Edition

Hey, guys!

Not sure if someone's into Wo Long, but I wanted to share one of my guides - hopefully it's okay to post. If not, please delete this thread. Sorry and thanks in advance!

Special video and all Wo Long DLC (1, 2, 3 & Nioh 2 collab) bosses - no damage, no Wizardry Spells, no Martial Arts, solo - the ones you can encounter in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Complete Edition. DLC 1 (Battle of Zhongyuan): Unknown Hammer Wielder Xu Chu, General of Heaven's Illusion, Dian Wei (Demon form), Dian Wei (Human form), Jia Xu. DLC 2 (Conqueror of Jiangdong): Gan Ning, Taishi Ci (Human form), Taishi Ci (Demon form), Sun Quan, Zhou Yu. Nioh 2 Collab: Mezuki. DLC 3 (Upheaval in Jingxiang): Shuyao, Captive Swordsman (Xu Shu), Yuan Shu, Lady Mi, Guan Ping, Zhang Fei and Guan Yu. Decided to make a longer video with all those bosses and timestamps for easier navigation, especially for the new Wo Long players. Other than that, I believe Wo Long, despite a few drawbacks, is a great game and deserves such a tribute. For those who want to perfect all bosses with restrictions, I recommend going light (light equipment load) for easier deflects, it's key. Provoke enemies' Critical Blows, learn their exact timing and deal massive damage with Glaive and Fatal Strikes. If you aren't interested in challenge runs, check the in what follows tips to improve your build.

Best of luck!

Can't wait for the Rise of the Ronin, btw :)