• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

360 Xbox 360 Modern Warfare 2 Limited Edition Console

250GB!!!

Infinity Ward announces new MW2 edition 250 GB Xbox 360 Cons
26015391.jpg

and good timing from my wal-mart extended warranty for refunding my xbox pro. w00t I buying this!

Seth

MD Party Room
" It will come with a copy of the game, two custom-designed wireless controllers, a 250 GB hard drive all for the price of $399.99"

That a really nice deal..

Frozty

what if i want the hardened edition of the game instead ofthe regular version cus i want:cry::cry: the console so much but with hardened edition?

P.S. i know this is of topic but how much does microsoft charge to repair a consle with the RROD cus i want to sell it to my friend (console only) for 100$.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
what if i want the hardened edition of the game instead ofthe regular version cus i want:cry::cry: the console so much but with hardened edition?

P.S. i know this is of topic but how much does microsoft charge to repair a consle with the RROD cus i want to sell it to my friend (console only) for 100$.

You'll have ot double dip then.. or sell the standard edition, then get the hardened. I agree it is kind of silly they didn't include the best version of the game.

Frozty

You'll have ot double dip then.. or sell the standard edition, then get the hardened. I agree it is kind of silly they didn't include the best version of the game.

Then you'll see me on ebay.:laugh:

Edit: How long will the limited edition be here for cus i want for Xmas.

Seth

MD Party Room
It be on sale for quite a while,way more than a month so you will be safe.

I debating this or elite.

how hard is it to fill up 120GB on elite without music, videos, photos?

Lets say just full installed games, demos, saves and avatars?

Seth

MD Party Room
It will take a while to fill up a 120gb I know I still havent filled it up yet, then again I only have about 6 games and I have about 90gb free...

But if your getting MW2 just buy the bundle it alot better! Hell if on the day it comes out you go out and trade 2 wireless controller and MW2 you will be getting a nice chuck of change back..

Robby

Los Doyers!
This limited edition xbox is the best yet.
The Halo one was a joke, and the RE5 one was horrid.

went ahead brought a elite.

I'll just pick it up 250GB somewhere or wait until nice price drop on hard drives and somebody already buying me MW2 anyways for Christmas as a hint I heard. lol

Just for the confirm on elite...no HD cables or HDMI cable, smaller power brick. that's right smaller power brick on a 360!!! they probably cut 3-4inchs off the brick. so whoever getting this will get a nice 250GB and a small power brick.

My new is not as hot as the faclon. so I think this baby is a jasper.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
Uglyest xbox ever!
Not uglier then the Halo xbox 360, not the best either. Just really dull looking.

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM EST ----------

went ahead brought a elite.

[HIGHLIGHT]I'll just pick it up 250GB somewhere[/HIGHLIGHT] or wait until nice price drop on hard drives and somebody already buying me MW2 anyways for Christmas as a hint I heard. lol

Just for the Confirm on elite...no HD cables or HDMI cable, smaller power brick. that's right smaller power brick on a 360!!! they probably cut 3-4inchs off the brick. so whoever getting this will get a nice 250GB and a small power brick.

My new is not as hot as the faclon. so I think this baby is a jasper.

360 250GB HDD Won't Be Sold Separately - Modern warfare 2 - Kotaku

People will sell them on ebay when they get fed up with xbox.

I hope somebody will figure out how to flash 250GB to it just like the WD Bev.