• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

XBOX help!!

TrueDarkstar

my xbox doesnt want to read games anymore. can someone help me on getting it fixed.

a little bit more info is needed than its broke can you fix it. what were you doing when it stopped working? is it a xbox or xbox 360? does it not read any or just certain ones? maybe just a summary of how it went down would help

Noriyuke

hes my little bro and hes a moron, lmao.

TrueDarkstar

soz

ok im like new to these forums (obviously). ok it doesnt want to read any games that i own, also it broke like this i was playing one day the other day didnt want to read any games. i think it might be the lens or sometin of the sort but again im new to this stuff. :eek: and its orginal XBOX

And Nori you suck sometimes i hate u alot.....:mad:

Noriyuke

yeah i more or less did the research on this last night while drinking, its around 35-65 dollars for a replacement, and PC-DVD-Rom drives work but not in the long run, So its easrier to get an HDD for it, im trying to figure out if one of the 3 spare 3.5's that i have will work.

TrueDarkstar

thing is i do not know how to mod the xbox.
it would be nice if someone gave me a a link to a FAQ on how to do it cause my brother is being a @#$% so he wont do it for me

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
thing is i do not know how to mod the xbox.
it would be nice if someone gave me a a link to a FAQ on how to do it cause my brother is being a @#$% so he wont do it for me

Here's a list to a lot of guides for the original Xbox.

Xbox-Scene.com - Xbox 360 Xbox360 Modchips Xecuter3 Xenium SmartXX X-Chip X-B.I.T Xecuter2.6 Xodus - Gamesave Dashboard exploit - EvolutionX Avalaunch MXM Dashboard UnleashX - X2 & EvoX bios - Copy Xbox Hacks & Cracks tutorials faq - Cheapmod

TrueDarkstar

thanks im looking at it now but im thinking for a way to play games directly from HDD, and a cool dashboard but thanks this will help a lot.:D