• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

ONE Xbox One Drops on November 22

David Sanchez

Xbox-One.jpg

Microsoft has revealed that the Xbox One will arrive on the gaming scene beginning November 22. This launch date applies specifically to North America (US, Mexico, and Canada), as well as a few other regions. Australia, Austria, Brazil, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom are all set to get the upcoming console on the aforementioned release date.

In addition to the deliciously sweet launch details, Microsoft also announced that it added a limited number of Xbox One pre-order units.

Continue reading...

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I'm surprised, I honestly expected Microsoft to launch first.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I'm surprised, I honestly expected Microsoft to launch first.

So did I..so did I...

Really disappointed that they aren't launching first - they're going to lose some momentum but not too much hopefully. I'd like to see a close race with this new generation

MenaceInc

Staff Member
So did I..so did I...

Really disappointed that they aren't launching first - they're going to lose some momentum but not too much hopefully. I'd like to see a close race with this new generation

Honestly not sure a week will make that much difference really. We'll see I guess. I'll be sitting back and watching how this gen goes anyway. No need for me to buy a console I think with my beast of a PC.