• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Gaming Xbox One, PS4 Amazon Pre-Orders Sold Out

David Sanchez

PS4.jpg

If you were hoping to get an Xbox One or PlayStation 4 through Amazon, you should be aware that pre-orders have officially sold out. The online retailer made the announcement on Wednesday via its Facebook page.

You can still pay for the standard editions of both the Xbox One and PlayStation 4, so if you need some peace of mind, you can go that route.

Continue reading...

Biggy204

Sounds like both these consoles will oversell the Wii U at launch (I mean they will have a better launch sale then the Wii U thus overall sales will be greater then it).

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I think demand for PS4 is higher. The standalone launch edition sold out on Amazon within a day or so... only bundles were available up until recently. There's been rumors they will have more supply than MS at launch though, so who knows how hard it'll be able to pick one up without a pre-order.

MartinObviously

I'm Obviously just Martin
In the meantime I'll just buy a slim PS3, so I got something to play GTA5 on when it comes out :D

My 60GB is getting a bit past it. overheats really easily.