• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Xbox Profile Issues

OrangeGrade

Hello. There seems to be a problem with my Xbox profile details on this site. Whats happening is that I had an OLD Xbox account (OrangeGrade), And decided I was going to start a NEW account. I still wanted to keep my gamertag though (OrangeGrade), So when I created the new account, I used the same gamertag as the old account (I paid 800 points to do this of course). Problem is that exophase is still displaying all that old info from the first account, Prolly because it seems to be remembering the OLD OrangeGrade. I'd really like to have the new account details corrected as I use this site alot, For Xbox and PS3, So Just letting you guys know whats up. Thanks. Oh, And the old account had like 32 games and nearly 600 cheevos, While the new account should ONLY be showing deadlight and a few others. The NEW OrangeGrade That is. All that old stuff is still popping up...

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yeah that would do it, should be fixed now - account is showing 6 achievements and Deadlight as the only game. Let me know if that's correct.