• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Xbox1 Softmod

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
got a new xbox 1 woot gonna softmod it with hardrive a shiat yea :) next its a gamecube genesis n64 then nes gotta work some more.

J

Junit

Rules

No racist, sexist or any other discriminating comments.
No flaming, trolling, spamming or advertising.
Requesting, posting links to or asking for help with illegal game downloads, commonly referred to as ISOs or ROMs, is forbidden.
Do not make useless posts.
Post in the correct forum or category.
We can change any of the rules at any time.
No selling of products or services.
Fully read the FAQ or Guide pertaining to your problem before asking any questions.

^^

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
*shrugs* I wouldn't consider it a useless post, but the topic title could use some work. :eek:hmy:

Anyways, get Xbox Media Center on that thing ASAP. :)

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
Yea basically I was asking for help and I dont think that it would have been caught if it wasnt for our debate going on right now anyways I was basically hoping to ask for some game suggestions besides halo and help with modding and stuff. Edit o yea you can change title I was just kinda happy.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
xbox-scene is mos def the place to go for support 'n' such for softmoddin' ya 'box. I love my softmodded 'box... I actually softmod people's for like 40 bucks.:biggrin: Quick money. Shhh, don't tell nobody though. Anyway, I personally use the HD-hotswap method then use UXE to do mine. That's the route I'd suggest anyone to take, easy and newb-friendly... I tried the Ndure auto-installer first but I got a huge error 22 when I turned my console on after that. :p So I went with UXE and haven't looked back.

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
Can I get a link to the stuff you talked about ?
Edit: found it and this requires opening the box am i right I was thinking of a good old friendly softmod with a disk containing exploits and such this seems a little over my head for first attempt at something like this plus I don't have a screwdriver for the xbox.

Cheezeball99

Can I get a link to the stuff you talked about ?

Err... It's not that easy. Just browse the xbox-scene forums, I'm sure you'll figure stuff out.:p

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
I found my method. Just need an official mem card then some fun maybe even doing it tonight doubt it though. O yea and should I get xbmc I was thinking of just unleashX cause I want emus more then anything specially n64

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee just modded xbox and cousins it worked and now running some hardcore snes woot :) well yea I'm happy went pretty smooth but my cousin wanted evox so i said okay and now he wants to change lol anyone know how I'm searching. used ndure softmodding way.

Cheezeball99

Bleh, Ndure sucks. So does UnleashX. I run EvoX, the kickin'est 'board there is.:biggrin:

But seriously, though, congrats. It rocks face the first time you do something like that, I know.:thumbup1:

Cheezeball99

Meh ndure was easy and worked for me got his thing running unleash now we both like it better other one looked better at first but meh.

Well, I like EvoX for it's high customization, I've completely done my own skin 'n' menus 'n' such.:smile:

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
lol thx well I could try that too it def loked better but I just like the extra menus in enleash is it illegal to softmod cause if not maybe charge peeps 30 bucks or something. I'll also send anyone the links to the sites I used if you want and provide the files that I still have. Anyone know how to get the latest surreal working I've tried a lot of things nothings worked.

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
Hey anyone with a softmodded xbox got mameox working?
Ok got it running :) but now I gotta find some stupid .dat file to update stuff. Anyone know of or got the file to be used with clrmamepro