• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

z357x

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
z357x said:
explain to me what is going on? when did everything explode?
Hi there z357x. It's been a long time.

To answer your question, we started setting up this site roughly 14 days ago. feel free to read Abe's two cents post about our reasons.

Bran

Yell
NeilR said:
Hi there z357x. It's been a long time.

To answer your question, we started setting up this site roughly 14 days ago. feel free to read Abe's two cents post about our reasons.
has been a long time and with no new developments on my end. haha.

I'll give that a read.

Bran

Yell
I'm a little torn right now doods.

I'm not sure if I want to quit this place or try to get more involved on the front page aspect of the place... or maybe a little bit of both.

I've been working with a guy, making art and talking about these game projects he's working on. We do a lot of talking and I'm doing a lot of thinking about game theory and this place eats a lot of my time and I don't really take much away from the experience. I know I'm known for disappearing for months at a time from the face of the internet but that's usually cause I have yearly bouts of depression that can go on for months. I'm fending one off right now and feel like being a little more open about it might help more than hurt. (Not that I'm some emo fuck that is going to hurt himself or anything, but I just tend to get really uninvolved with the internet and video games and loose all motivation to do anything other than rot.)

So anyway, I'm still planning on making that Sonic 2 review, but I'm not sure if I'm going to drop off for months after that or stick around a little and try to develop more of the ideas fluttering around my head and possibly try to develop them into articles you can have.

Anything you have to say will probably impact my decisions so choose your words wisely, although I should also add that no feedback will leave me on my current course of leaving this place behind for a good long while.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I think it goes without saying that we would rather not see you disappear from the site, and would love to see more people take an interest in the front page. If you want to start building a resume or portfolio of things you have written for future use, we are more than willing to help you out with that here.

Battling depression is serious, so if you think the community here can be used to help you with that, feel free to use it as you see fit.

Bran

Yell
Like I said, I don't take much of anything away from being here, it just feels like a time waster most of the time. I think doing reviews and articles for the front page would help to make it more of a positive experience more than a neutral one.

But I'm not really sure if I want to bother or just focus on my art and getting a real job.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
25513310969d1c2560eb.jpg

Bran

Yell
Steven you are amazing. If you were a community I'd live in your ass.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM EST ----------

Ehhh.... I'm going to go for a while. I'll maybe be back later tonight but I can't say for sure.

Serideth

Steven you are amazing. If you were a community I'd live in your ass.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM EST ----------

Ehhh.... I'm going to go for a while. I'll maybe be back later tonight but I can't say for sure.

Hope to see you again anyway, you're one of the members I was hoping to get to know better. Don't feel obliged to do the Sonic thing if you're not up to it. Anyway for what it's worth I understand how you feel when you say "wasting" time on here, that's why I write the odd guide or review, I always feel that getting something done, no matter how big or small always feels good.

Anyway if you leave do pop into IRC every now and again to say hi :)

<3

Bran

Yell
For now I'm going to plan on still writing the Sonic 2 review, If I don't have it wrapping up soon I'll let you know though.

I'll see how that goes and decide if I want to do something else.

But other than that I'm not going to be around a whole lot.

Sullivan

Ya man, please don't leave, I know that you may not be totally close to anyone here, but people here are people to talk to when your down or depressed...

twelve

I'm not dead
You can't leave Zee. I know it's no Cotton Candy Club but it's been great seeing you around again.