• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Killzone 2

Slasher

Suck It
I didnt find a direct rate, but it tells you your overall kills and deaths.

Go to Warzone, and then from there, im not too sure what the Menu was, but im sure you can figure it out, and then if you find it, there should be another sub menu called My Statistics. At the top [It begins to auto-scroll downwards], is your total points, kills, deaths, headshots, etc.

Yeah I know about that, I was just wondering if it showed an actual rate. Oh well I guess I'll just have to figure it out myself. Thanks

Edit: Ahh I found it on the killzone.com site. Mine is at 1.43. 904 kills and 632 deaths!

Adiuvo

Whats your [in general to everyone who as the game] favorite objective/mission type? So far id guess for me itd be the capture/defend the zones ones
Assassination is mine. Once I unlock the assault class I'm planning on using their boost power to suicide bomb people when they're holed up in a building :)

Scorned

Assassination is mine. Once I unlock the assault class I'm planning on using their boost power to suicide bomb people when they're holed up in a building :)

Haha, they are built for that.

So can Assaults only carry Grenade/Rocket Launchers?

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
Once I unlock the assault class I'm planning on using their boost power to suicide bomb people when they're holed up in a building :)

That's what I did in the beta. Slowly working my way up to that rank right now. 3 rank-ups in only 1 hr of play so far so it shouldn't take much more ;)

Good game just a couple minutes ago user_friendly

_Syn

Woot, I'm a Colonel, with 8 hours of gameplay! That's not bad I guess. I can be a double-medic, and I can also do Medic + Assault (Boost). :$

I play too much .. lulz.

Adiuvo

Rico is now my most hated character of all time. It's a shame that you can't kill your allies in this game, otherwise he would have a few revolver shots in his head.

The permanent angry look on him and his stupid personality annoy me to no end.

_Syn

Rico is now my most hated character of all time. It's a shame that you can't kill your allies in this game, otherwise he would have a few revolver shots in his head.

The permanent angry look on him and his stupid personality annoy me to no end.

Oh gosh Adiuvo. It's a game, don't take it to heart. :cry:

But true, a game this good, you can get caught up and think everything's real.

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
Oh gosh Adiuvo. It's a game, don't take it to heart. :cry:

But true, a game this good, you can get caught up and think everything's real.

No, he really pissed me off, too. He's the most annoying character in the game.

user friendly

Rico is a piece of shit. Natko is just as bad but at least he knows how to use that shotty. I'm not sure if it was intentional but everyone but Garza is a dick. Crap dialogue probably didn't help either.

You can kill your teammates I believe.

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
Rico is a piece of shit. Natko is just as bad but at least he knows how to use that shotty. I'm not sure if it was intentional but everyone but Garza is a dick. Crap dialogue probably didn't help either.

You can kill your teammates I believe.

No, trust me, I've tried ;)

_Syn

No, trust me, I've tried ;)

Whatever, I've only finished up to the part where (I still don't know who hasn't gotten this game for the PS3, but still spoiler tags on!)

The part where you can get in the tank.

Adiuvo

I like Natko for whatever reason. Garza was cool, and he would have been really useful at the end.

On the Visari Palace level, you know the area before the AT? I was using the little room there to take shelter from it, and Rico would not stop standing in the doorway. People don't move when you run into them, so I had to melee him a few times to get him to stagger back. Not that I cared :)

Still though, that's a bit ridiculous. I also couldn't backpedal to avoid grenades because all of the ISA replacements stood behind me in a line.

Also, Visari is screwed in the head. Hopefully it wasn't their only place.

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
So I beat the game this morning, only took a little over 6hrs total. I'd say that had the multiplayer been bad, I would have never bought the game. There is absolutely no story at all. You're expected to know everything from the first game and are immediately thrown into the action (which I do like, don't get me wrong). Steps could've been taken to make the story more interesting but nope, it wasn't at all. I love multiplayer and don't see one negative thing about it. I actually knew when I played the beta that I would really only enjoy the MP because Killzone itself had never really interested me. Anyway, horrible ending as well. It becomes a great cliff hanger. There's sure to be another game eventually, heck, I might even assume a tech demo/trailer by E3 or TGS (although that's high hopes).

EDIT:

Ah yes... Rico is an annoying self-righteous ass. I agree partly with what he did to get Garza back, as it's something that is very humane. But the fact that he's always rushing into things brings pain to my heart... :(

Adiuvo

I liked the story. I haven't played Killzone either, but I read the summary of it on Wikipedia, which helped me understand pretty much everything. I thought the ending was pretty good as well, mainly due to Sev. You can tell he is tired of the fighting at that point, and hearing the ISA soldiers while he just 'does what he does' helps set the mood.

[blackout]Rico killing Visari after Evelyn specifically tells him that Visari has to be captured alive in the beginning also was pretty cool.[/blackout]

Adiuvo

I don't have scout unlocked yet, but have used the sniper a few times. It's really difficult to use, since you need to keep your hands still like in single player. It's only good for camping.

Stick with the ISA rifle. It can snipe just as well.