• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Killzone 2

eldiablov

Contributor
The story was fun for a while, now im towards the end im pretty tired of it. But if im honest I couldn't even be bothered to watch the cut scenes and consequently I only know Garza's name. For obvious reasons :p

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
The story was fun for a while, now im towards the end im pretty tired of it...I couldn't even be bothered to watch the cut scenes

If you don't watch the cutscenes then how do you even know the story? No wonder you got bored of it...

_Syn

Hey Joey, add me on PSN. I'm on most of the time.

It's on my signature :)

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I'll probably be on tonight. I'm not a huge fan to be honest. It's fun, but it didn't make me fall in love again with FPS'ers.

Joey

I'm hooked, and I'm glad I have something to get me to stop playing TF2. I've put about 45 hours into TF2 in the last two weeks, which is just retarded, when you have a full time job.

Vee

This game has been a flop for me up untill now. I started the campaign on hard and now i'm 3/4 in and i'm stuck on a near impossible mission.

To top that off, i'm still a low rank on MP and its not fun right now.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I think it's the lack of a party system that annoys me. If I'm going to spend time online and play with some friends, I want to play with them to bullshit throughout the match and not against them.

Joey

The single player was pure garbage... That last level wasn't fun at all, and only highlighted the games ass slow turning speed.

Slasher

Suck It
Far from garbage imo. While the story wasn't as great as it could have been, I still enjoyed it.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Really? You don't think it's a problem when the boss can teleport around you, and you have the agility of John Candy?

L.O.L.

I also really didn't like the lack of character development in this title. I much prefer a shooter that builds upon characters much like Gears of War and Condemned have done.

Slasher

Suck It
Really? You don't think it's a problem when the boss can teleport around you, and you have the agility of John Candy?

I edited my post afterwards to clarify that I was talking about just the story in general. I wasn't big on the last boss battle either.

Adiuvo

[blackout]Radec wasn't that hard to be honest. I beat him the second time, and the first was only because I didn't realize he teleported behind you. Afterwards, the shotgun and staying in a corner so he couldn't go behind you made it really easy.[/blackout]

hippie

i still can't get into this game i don't know its just not fun like the first KZ too many silly add ons and no old maps suck

user friendly

I thought SP was pretty fun, especially on Veteran.

[BLACKOUT]Last part was hideously crap though, Radec was easy.[/BLACKOUT]

Story could've been a lot better but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt as they probably spent crazy amounts of time on building that insane engine. KZ3 better be a masterpiece though. Better net code wouldn't hurt either.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Radec bum raped me for like 20 attempts before I could beat him. The second he got near me, it was lights out.

I must have been taken a drastically different approach to beating him then all of you guys.

Joey

The biggest problem wasn't even Radec. I mean, yeah, he took a while, but the hundreds of cannon fodder Helgast you had to mow through just to get through that last level were just tedious an annoying. That was a problem through out the whole game. It's too easy to get surrounded by enemies.