• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

I have (x) invites to (y)

Sullivan

Hey, I never said chat is a theif, nor did I say he did it this way. I only mentioned a popular way. Chat, you use a set of keys?

TacticalPenguin

It's not phishing anymore when youre doing something on your own rather than luring people to fake pages. lern2haxorterminology.

But if you change the word "phish" to "steal RS or other accounts" then I agree.

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
Leave Chathurga alone. How he has access to so many RS accounts is his business. At least he shares with us.

So thank you Chath.

futuregator15

Lovin OS X
"a music tracker"

I'm decently versed in the private tracker world and I don't know of a single worthwhile music tracker that prohibits saying its name in public. What.cd? Waffles.fm? Libble? LzTr? STMusic?

Rules said:
Trading, selling or offering invites in public is strictly prohibited, and will get you permanently banned.

I would say it's name but if they found out I gave away invites to the public, then id be fucked. So if you want one PM me, I got 4 invites now

Noriyuke

Bahh! Help! Leech on my what.cd

i downloaded a bunch of shit and im trying to seed a lot of em, help! plz! and ill be back on xbl soon yeah!

Seth

MD Party Room
i downloaded a bunch of shit and im trying to seed a lot of em, help! plz! and ill be back on xbl soon yeah!

Wait till there free Leech.then download and seed then. But act fast cus alot of people will be seeding as well to get there rato up.

futuregator15

Lovin OS X
Wait till there free Leech.then download and seed then. But act fast cus alot of people will be seeding as well to get there rato up.

He's on ratio watch. He doesn't have time to wait for a freeleech. Although a freeleech wouldn't be a bad idea right now LOL

Seth

MD Party Room
LOL! You wont get in if you have to ask on a forum like this.

What a good torrent forums, I tried torrent freak but I cant stand there U.I

TacticalPenguin

Youll never get into a site like that from a public forum, you have to get your foot in the door via an invites channel and then work your way up the ladder to a PU forum with invites to what you want.