• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

I have (x) invites to (y)

Cryox

Bro.
I have an invite or two to Demonoid if anyone wants one. PM me if you do.

ilyace

If you want an invite you have to send me an email address for me to send the invite to. -.-
Also I swear to god if you don't use the account I'll kill you. For this reason Vanden no get one, I know you won't use it (try using your what.cd account).

Chath, I think I sent you my e-mail address, right? Let me know if you need it.

Chathurga

Yeah yeah I sent it -.-

Also (you know who you are) PM'ing this
They have music, right? if yeah, i'll take one please
is not a good way to get an invite.

From now on before I give an invite out I want you to tell me what a V0 MP3 is, the difference between WAV an FLAC and is V0 higher or lower quality than FLAC.
Yeah? From now on appreciate all the shit I've given you guys.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I could really use a rapidshare or megaupload account. Only need about a day or two.

Sullivan

Ill sign up under you, never been there before.

I really need a megaupload or rapidshare account.

Chathurga

I could really use a rapidshare or megaupload account. Only need about a day or two.

I would give you one but... I'm a pretty bitter bastard. Why don't you use your powers back at HQ and get one from your completely thankless community?

Ill sign up under you, never been there before.

I really need a megaupload or rapidshare account.

Buy it.

@thebeastlyboy15, you can try again if you want. All you gotta do is answer the three questions :p