• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Post your April Fools!

Cryox

Bro.
what about the Google Chrome with 3D? is that april fools? the glasses have to be.

Adiuvo

Google's is pretty awesome. I like it better than the toilet internet service they did last year.

Cryox

Bro.
lol. the Google Chrome 3D browser is actually real, not an april fools joke, the glasses may be, but the browser is not.

google chrome 3D browser is real!

try it out, and here is a screenshot as proof:
Screenie_01.jpg

It doesn't show it very well, but you can see the red line on the right and the 3D glasses button on the bar at the top

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
I just notice that with youtube everything is upside down, rickroll was better last year.
edit-Nvm I just notice the video is upside down to xD

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
The only thing I'm going to do is tie a rubber band around the hand sprayer part of the kitchen sink when I get home. When my wife goes to wash the vegetables for dinner she will get blasted by water.

I think I've done this to her three years in a row and she never remembers.

Joey

The only thing I'm going to do is tie a rubber band around the hand sprayer part of the kitchen sink when I get home. When my wife goes to wash the vegetables for dinner she will get blasted by water.

I think I've done this to her three years in a row and she never remembers.

That's fucking genius... It's even better when you can successfully pull it off several times.

Seth

MD Party Room

twelve

I'm not dead
Nissan Primera Owners Club april fools joke was really lame.

There was a thread in the members section saying the site had been sold and was closing and there was a link to a statement. I didn't bother clicking the link as I assumed it was an April Fools joke so tried to reply but the thread was locked. So I clicked the link and as I thought it was a site saying "What day is it today? April Fools!"

I totally forgot to do my prank today :(...

I was going to put something heavy in my old iPhone box, re-shrink wrap it and put it on the side walk... And when someone walks by they will pick it up and think they just got a new iPhone... but there would be a note in it saying April Fools! :)

Cryox

Bro.
ima tape the sprayer on the sink (like someone else said) and get my sister when she does the dishes lol.