• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Post your April Fools!

Sullivan

The only thing I'm going to do is tie a rubber band around the hand sprayer part of the kitchen sink when I get home. When my wife goes to wash the vegetables for dinner she will get blasted by water.

I think I've done this to her three years in a row and she never remembers.

Going to do this as well.

My sister, she put saran wrap on my toilet seat, but its was horribly done. lmao

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
Dammit, I was really expecting some good April Fools jokes to come out of this. None of my friends/family laid even a single one on me. And the stupidest one to come out on the internet was the one about Fanjita :closedeyes:

Better luck next year I guess :mellow:

Slasher

Suck It
I'm pretty sure that entire Fanjita exploit nonsense was created by QJ. A very distasteful move in a ditch effort to get more traffic imo.

It's almost like a bully spreading a rumour about you about something that you did and then just saying it was an april fools joke to pass it off. That isn't an april fools joke in my book.

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
I'm pretty sure that entire Fanjita exploit nonsense was created by QJ. A very distasteful move in a ditch effort to get more traffic imo.

It's almost like a bully spreading a rumour about you about something that you did and then just saying it was an april fools joke to pass it off. That isn't an april fools joke in my book.

Definitely not. QJ is looking worse by the minute. I wonder how Fanjita is dealing with this? I'd hate for someone to use my name like this without going to me first.

Zx30

Beto
Definitely not. QJ is looking worse by the minute. I wonder how Fanjita is dealing with this? I'd hate for someone to use my name like this without going to me first.

You know for sure it was used without permission?
If I remember correctly, wasn't there an April Fool's joke from a developer like Fanjita some years back?

I really don't remember clearly but I think it happened..

Cryox

Bro.
That isn't funny at all.

The Grand Return of Fanjita

Congratulations! You've unlocked our special QJ Greeting for April Fool's Day! ^_^

If you look close enough, the instructions presented is just the famed Lumines Exploit, tweaked a bit to make it the fully-developed Phantasy Star Portable Exploit.

We know, you're disappointed. But don't worry, we'll make it up to you. When the real thing does land, we'll deliver it to you straight off the hot, sizzling platter, wrapped in gold ribbons and all that jazz.

Okay, maybe the gold ribbons are too much. But, if and when the PSP-3000 finally becomes fully hacked, we'll be the first to let you know.

Thanks for being a sport, and Happy April Fool's (or what's left of it).
You gotta [STRIKE]love[/STRIKE] hate QJ now.