• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[RELEASE] 5.03 TIFF Hello World

Status
Not open for further replies.

spitfireuk

FRAGSTATIC!!
Regarding Davee's possible release of HEN, will it be compatible with existing homebrew? for example ultimate youtube, emulators etc.

Thanks and keep up the good work

i heard that it wont be able to support ALL homebrew coz its not gonna have the modules like in dark alexs HENs

if i'm right :cry: which i don't think i am

chipster

Zero Arsenal

hey im new here. will this HEN allow us to install cfw M33? sorry if this ? has already been answered. i didnt go through the entire post way too many pages.

keny92x

hey im new here. will this HEN allow us to install cfw M33? sorry if this ? has already been answered. i didnt go through the entire post way too many pages.

No we wont be able to install de M33 Firmware into the flash.
But we will be able to use the functions of the M33 Firmware as long as the Psp ist turned on.

Fives

No we wont be able to install de M33 Firmware into the flash.
But we will be able to use the functions of the M33 Firmware as long as the Psp ist turned on.

Actually installing custom FW on certain older (phat) PSPs should be possible with HEN, correct?

spitfireuk

FRAGSTATIC!!
ok i think its time for a quick post of wats needed to get to a CFW:

HEN -> downgrader -> CFW

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Actually installing custom FW on certain older (phat) PSPs should be possible with HEN, correct?

The only PSP's in which CFW will be not possible to install are 3k's and 2000's with the TA-088v3 board since these do not support the Custom IPL of DaX's CFW.

spitfireuk

FRAGSTATIC!!
@spitfireuk thanks thats all i needed to know

thats ok buddyy we all start some where on our quest to screw Sony over :D

---------- Post added at 06:25 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 AM EST ----------

Wrong.

HEN -> IPL / pre-IPL -> custom IPL -> downgrader -> CFW

I think thats how it is.

well i was half right i just missed sum bits :rolleyes:

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Now that I think about it and IF I'm not mistaken (someone with better knowledge might be able to correct me) almost all emulators - except for the CFW exclusive POPS - should be able to work with HEN.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
that's all I needed to know then... Let the HEN come

U3-Robot

If not working:

1) Format your Mem Stick.
2) Copy these files to the root of the Mem Stick.

I hope this will work ;)

P.S. I also downloaded images from PSPGEN and they don't work. But these work!

---------- Post added at 07:42 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 AM EST ----------

I looked through Sparta APPUI (gripShift Exploit) and through Hello World TIFF h.bin.

These files has some hex text the same!

sdfsdf.jpg

Arvis

If not working:

1) Format your Mem Stick.
2) Copy these files to the root of the Mem Stick.

I hope this will work ;)

P.S. I also downloaded images from PSPGEN and they don't work. But these work!

---------- Post added at 07:42 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 AM EST ----------

I looked through Sparta APPUI (gripShift Exploit) and through Hello World TIFF h.bin.

These files has some hex text the same!

[qimg]http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/954388/sdfsdf.jpg[/qimg]

Thanks mate, with this i got it working with second attempt!

Status
Not open for further replies.