• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[RELEASE] 5.03 TIFF Hello World

Status
Not open for further replies.

kof102

ey davee where did you learn to program on psp
in school?

i alwys want to make an homebrew but i m not an smart kid
and in my school the never teach us something like hat
(now iam in high school)

sorry for my english

Tampo

The argument in your case is that you get to use money you saved on the console to buy games. :cool:

1. It's not moot, Just a blessing that 2. it did let me buy games but 3. I would not have bought anything if my sole goal was playing pirate games, and if you can afford the games you want to play you cant afford a PSP think about it. I am shore that most pirate's would have cash to repair there PSP if it was damaged but to then cry poor about buying games, come on! its not a good argument.

The point I was trying to make is that for me the true value in my PSP is in what can be done with Home-brew. Without hope of one day having Home-brew I would have just put it on eBay. I consider it a hobby; I have no intent on spending any more cash on it. I see there are better things to invest in, like food for the hungry and medicine for the sick.

would i be able

with the HEN would i be able to use despar del cementario and hellcat's pandora installer or recovery flasher on a psp slim with a TA-085v1 motherboard :cool:

Bubbletune

will psx-support not be added because of the piracy or is it linked to the iso capabilitys of the hen and thus not possible?

It isn't that hard, but I think the reason it isn't added is because of piracy. Feels good to be back in the old days where a PSP was hacked only for homebrew. :)

with the HEN would i be able to use despar del cementario and hellcat's pandora installer or recovery flasher on a psp slim with a TA-085v1 motherboard :cool:

Yes, as that mobo allows both the creation and usage of Pandora. As a rule, you could say that every PSP that can use Pandora will be able to run custom firmware.

yayness

Yes, as that mobo allows both the creation and usage of Pandora. As a rule, you could say that every PSP that can use Pandora will be able to run custom firmware.[/QUOTE]

thanks for answering that for me this is gonna be awsome :w00t: i've already downloaded nearly 150 megabytes of homebrew in anticipation. its good to be able to run homebrew without a game or anything

Zero Arsenal

Sorry everyone but I'm new to this homebrew/hacking thing but I have a ? Will the release of this HEN allow me to use custom theme's like the one for M33?

It isn't that hard, but I think the reason it isn't added is because of piracy. Feels good to be back in the old days where a PSP was hacked only for homebrew. :)

Yes, as that mobo allows both the creation and usage of Pandora. As a rule, you could say that every PSP that can use Pandora will be able to run custom firmware.

when you answered my question did you answer the recovery flasher question if you did im sorry i didnt notice :blushing:

MaxMouseDLL

It's not because it's illegal that we don't do it, it's because it's not doable.

Uh hu, and we're not entirely sure on either the encryption or signature cipher, so we don't have the information to attempt even a brute force.

I assure you I have absolutely no intention of adding ISO/CSO loading at any stage of HEN. HEN will have next to no features of M33 except patching the firmware for homebrew. My initial idea was to load the M33 firmware and modify but I couldn't get into contact with M33 for permissions to use their modules as of such I am using my own reverses.

Fair enough :) That'll stop piracy, for a while at least...

seanix

Uh hu, and we're not entirely sure on either the encryption or signature cipher, so we don't have the information to attempt even a brute force.

Fair enough :) That'll stop piracy, for a while at least...

Definitely..... "For a while"...

I expect that someone should stop saying anything weird to DAVEE.

His idea is depending on himself.We couldn't blame anything.

zarz

Download themes from deviantart.com They are nice and works on my 3004. :)

Coz they are ptf :p
Btw i hope the HEN is stable but most 3k owners would still cuss coz it wont support ISOs[YAY!!-->Thats what i want.]
Waiting for HEN so that i can experiment with it...:w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.