• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

toto124

I hope this can play GBA game and use pep viewer :D
Can you make a shutdown psp without holding the power for 5s .It is harm for psp

Fives

That means making a shortcut that the HEN kills itself

Yeah, i dont think a lot of people know that restarting the PSP means having to re-start up HEN right? Unlike a custom FW.

Draco

Never say never...
Card Name and Work/Try stats:

Original 1GB MagicGate supported SANDISK: 8/10
Original 128MB MagicGate supported SANDISK: 7/10
China Fake (ebay) 8gb MagicGate unsupported SONY: 2/10

All the cards are Memory Stick Pro Duo

Draco

Never say never...
relevant with reading/writing speed, I think...

scum784

hello to everyone, I am new here, just bought a psp3004!

I have 2 questions to ask.
1.does the exploit and the soon to be released hen work with a cr-5400 with 2 micro sdhc 16gb (32 total) work?? as I want to buy this stuff, coz I really want a lot of space on psp for anime, movies and music??
2. will the Hen support comic readers, ebook readers and stuff like that??
thanks in advance

pogiakkano

ei guys... what games can i play if this hen is released... "not talking bout iso's" how to use emulators... pls give sites and instructions how to use emulators... for example gba... plsss.. so that i can download files now while waiting... plsss....

Fives

ei guys... what games can i play if this hen is released... "not talking bout iso's" how to use emulators... pls give sites and instructions how to use emulators... for example gba... plsss.. so that i can download files now while waiting... plsss....

search around, there's plenty of sites that will explain things for you. most of it is pretty straight forward and as mentioned homebrew that you download tends to come with a readme on how to install/use it.

Alien

Good Morning all
:D

Davee said he would be realeasing this HEN later today(Monday) but no promises...So if we have to wait another day no worries we all no it is coming.

Alien

I could not sleep all night..Kept thinking and dreaming about HEN.

chipster

so if i could run the easter eggsploit hello world tiff thing, then my psp should be compatible with this upcoming HEN, i have a 3000 and a v3 and both ran it flawlessly

Status
Not open for further replies.