• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fives

will the release be in this thread or will be a new thread in the release section?

I'm sure the release will be front page news and an entirely new thread.

Streakyzulu

What is the link to team typhoon's site? Also, i know you guys are working hard for us and i greatly appreciate it but i was wondering if you had a rough estimate of what gmt time we could possibly expect the release? If no time is really expected...no big deal, i'm just curious. Thx a million. Oh, and 1 more question.....do you have the paypal information so that a donation could be made?

Chathurga

IF the hen will not be done in 2 hours,, i will go to bed

I'm getting sick of your posts, either start posting with a reason or stop posting.

That goes for everyone, stop turning this thread into an endless sea of shit that we have to clean up.

pogiakkano

Slasher

Suck It
thanks slasher.... any games that you can recomend...? coz im new on this... b4 i only have gameboy with 1 game and thats pokemon... so i dont know any good games including snes etc.

I'll send you a PM as to not distract the purpose of this thread.

Temet

Question about the HEN : did someone saw somewhere something about the LUA player included in the HEN?
I'm quite a newbie with PSP but I saw that lots of homebrews use this language :)

Moose

Meta Moose
Lua Player will be able to be run through the HEN. :) You can then run lua games through Lua Player.

Status
Not open for further replies.