• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

colin776775

I'll just let everyone know that if you have a lexar stick or a stick that isn't official sony, It'll increase chances of working by 200%

Dragoneon

The Server Asshole
HW could work on my PSP3006!
you go to pctures in psp and scrool down to the file thig and the screen wil
go black and say someting like
"hi offticial frimware 5..03 someting..someting

Strif3

Im not sure if this belongs in this thread or the other tiff thread but

If i wanted to for practise open up the slim.tiff and h.bin and make changes to it just for fun. how wud i do that,

Im guessing i wud need a hex editor?

Chathurga

If i wanted to for practise open up the slim.tiff and h.bin and make changes to it just for fun. how wud i do that,

If you even need to ask that question then there's not a lot you'll be able to accomplish.

jeerum

PeeruEnn

compile new h.bin.
i have trying this, but no working h.bin on tiff.
on gripshift is easyer :)

bustech79

I was able to get exploit to work just by going into pictures. I would say it worked about 75% of the time with no crash. I didn't even had to scroll up and down. I did as others suggested reset to default and slowly made my way over to pictures pressed x and there it went (most of the time).

Here is the file list that I used http://rapidshare.com/files/222633562/try_this.zip.html

Also a link to my old post:

So after playing around with different combinations of images and the tiff file I found this to be a little bit more promising.

I put the tiff file in the PICTURES folder all by itself. I also put 6 images from the sample pictures folder from Vista in the PSP\PHOTO folder.

I then put the h.bin file in the root just as instructed.

I found that if moving over to photo section on the XMB slowly and not moving down, just go into the folder, it should load the h.bin.

So far I would say this has worked 7 out of 10 times!

Draco

Never say never...
Card Name and Work/Try stats:

China Fake (ebay) 8gb MagicGate unsupported SONY: 2/10

SAME Fake card stats is 10/10 now, because I found the correct timing by trial and error method.

Alien

Man I am hoping it will be released the weekend to :D.But I still have doubts it will be ready by that time :(.But anyway keep working Davee and make sure ur getting ur rest:D.

Status
Not open for further replies.