• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

I have (x) invites to (y)

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
Thanks!

TacticalPenguin

sullivan a 4:1 ratio on a big public torrent is nothing. go get on Tehconnection's IRC, use good english and display some intelligence and youll get an invite at #tehconnection.invites on irc.p2p-net.eu
then make yourself a good ratio there

if you make it to Teh Fanatic status on there then you can get in just about anywhere

Cryox

Bro.
sullivan a 4:1 ratio on a big public torrent is nothing. go get on Tehconnection's IRC, use good english and display some intelligence and youll get an invite at #tehconnection.invites on irc.p2p-net.eu
then make yourself a good ratio there

if you make it to Teh Fanatic status on there then you can get in just about anywhere

So, would Demonoid be considered 'public' even though it is invite only (with the occasional open times, like tehconnection has)?

Colm

Aye, if you can't pass the what exam, chances are you're not going to survive for long. For example, downloading FLAC torrents only to find they don't work on an iPod and then having to download the MP3 torrent, seeding neither. I'm not saying that's what will happen, but it's possible. Best to stick to public trackers.

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
christ, it's not like i'm going to throw her an invite and not teach her the basics. i just wanted to know if anyone had a spare invite i could use. give me a little credit guys.

TacticalPenguin

sullivan, demonoid is hardly private, it is open as much as it is closed and it doesnt use a proper stat tracking system and almost has more seeding opportunities than TPB

demonoid doesnt count, at all, and will get you laughed at when you ask to get into a real site

Seth

MD Party Room
sullivan, demonoid is hardly private, it is open as much as it is closed and it doesnt use a proper stat tracking system and almost has more seeding opportunities than TPB

demonoid doesnt count, at all, and will get you laughed at when you ask to get into a real site

As it always been this way, I had a hard time getting my account back in 2006. But yea it seems to really easy now. I wish what.cd had seeding opportunities. I always get very little out of freeleach upload wise.

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
can anyone w/ a what.cd account(or any other tracker w/ lots of music) check and see if they have The CPT Theorem by Greydon Square?

Seth

MD Party Room
can anyone w/ a what.cd account(or any other tracker w/ lots of music) check and see if they have The CPT Theorem by Greydon Square?

Yes it on there.