• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

FF9/LoD Pops 3.40

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Anyone know if Legend of Dragoon and Final Fantasy 9 work on Pops in 3.40? I don't feel like rippin' 'em and convertin' 'em, then playin' 'em for hours just to hit a wall. It says in the Pops compat they both work, but I don't know about 3.40, and I'm not a fan of plugins. NTSC/U obviously.

karasuman

Legend of Dragoon has worked okay for me so far, but I'm only a few hours into the game. Honestly, I spent more time making pretty art for the eboots than anything else, and, once that was done, my interest waned. :)

Cheezeball99

Richlando

Oh Hyper Mode..it's just much faster battles, all the chracters are on crack..err..seemingly.
It was a GameShark code that's in CWCheat, very cool.

Cheezeball99

Any word on Legend of Dragoon? Anyone get farther than a few hours? Thanks guys, btw, very helpful, it's FF9 time.:biggrin:

Cheezeball99

FF9 end of Disc 3..no problems so far..

Cool, thanks man, I'm goin' though disc 1 ATM, not too fast, already have an uber file on my PSX memcard, just strollin' through the game at a leisurely pace.:smile:

J

Junit

Cool, thanks man, I'm goin' though disc 1 ATM, not too fast, already have an uber file on my PSX memcard, just strollin' through the game at a leisurely pace.:smile:

That's always fun , or just lvling up your characters when you dont need it xD