• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

irekski

just irekski
Hello Dave

Are all debugger has been fixed?

Thanks

did you see a update about it the all bugs are fixed... if it was fixed it would have been out by now...

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM EST ----------

the best place to get updates is on the first page... if you see no new word / phrases / sentence / videos THERE are no updates atm.. if you wanna ask questions cause you cant find it on the thread or to lazy to find it got to chat room its located on top MfMchat(69)
davee and team goes there once in a while so you will avoid spamming the thread with redundant question and wont give mods a hard time of cleaning the thread once more lol :D

buhuhu

Hello all.

This my first post here, so I felt uncessary make a new threat (or maybe could get flamed :p), I read the HEN but I got one doubt stil, I know it wont suport ISO and so, wich it fine by me, if I want play PSX I would play on the console itself:), my question is just, does this HEN enable the old GBA Emulator?, I mean, I enjoy some PSP games, and ocasioanly I like play some GBA games on it for chill (so i only carry one console at time :p), is realy my only question :)

Thank you.

irekski

just irekski
i think it would but not so sure yet for 1 its a new HEN.. so older hombrews might or might not be compatible with it... so we will all know once davee releases it :D

Jolan

Devil Trigger'd
Hello all.

This my first post here, so I felt uncessary make a new threat (or maybe could get flamed :p), I read the HEN but I got one doubt stil, I know it wont suport ISO and so, wich it fine by me, if I want play PSX I would play on the console itself:), my question is just, does this HEN enable the old GBA Emulator?, I mean, I enjoy some PSP games, and ocasioanly I like play some GBA games on it for chill (so i only carry one console at time :p), is realy my only question :)

Thank you.
It should.See, Homebrews use different core versions and the latest PSP series only support 4.xx+, meaning there might be a need for them to be updated.

Thirstycow

Guess we shud be looking at Noobz for an eloader then : )
Also i cant wait for the HEN to be released, i wanna try lotsa hombrew apps when it comes out. Since this is a second exploit found in 5.03 by Davee then the exploit found by Matiaz is the backup exploit for devs then

irekski

just irekski
Guess we shud be looking at Noobz for an eloader then : )
Also i cant wait for the HEN to be released, i wanna try lotsa hombrew apps when it comes out. Since this is a second exploit found in 5.03 by Davee then the exploit found by Matiaz is the backup exploit for devs then

i think you got that wrong

matiaz exploit is used to run davees HEN i believe... i think they use the term inject or something lol XD:closedeyes:

Slasher

Suck It
Hello all.

Thank you.

Yes, emulators will work (GBA, SNES, NES, etc, etc) fine just as they do on current 5.00 M33 custom firmwares.

It should.See, Homebrews use different core versions and the latest PSP series only support 4.xx+, meaning there might be a need for them to be updated.
Not true. The latest custom firmware is 5.00 M33, hence it's using the 5.xx kernel. Most of everything that works on 5.00 M33 should theoretically work on this HEN since they essentially use the same kernels.

UserUnknown

eXo's Resident Brony
Got one question:

The HEN will support all Emu's (lol), just not PSX etc. Ok, i got that. (answering my own question XD). Now, with the new HEN it will possibly be updated maybe once? To run the PSX emu?

Cloudy

Why would it be updated to run the PSX emulator? I doubt Davee much cares about it, especially as it is mostly used for piracy.

It will be updated if there are any critical bugs, or anything he thinks of I imagine. However, I'm pretty sure you can count out the PSX emulator. It isn't as simple as allowing other emulators.

Cloudy

tomplast

Sorry for being impatient Davee, but could you please tell us what is holding up the release of the HEN? Wasn't their a problem appearing after reboot or something that you fixed yesterday or something?

Thank you so much for doing this Davee (and everyone else who deserves credit), do you think that the HEN will be ready today? This week?

yigal33

Sorry for being impatient Davee, but could you please tell us what is holding up the release of the HEN? Wasn't their a problem appearing after reboot or something that you fixed yesterday or something?

Thank you so much for doing this Davee (and everyone else who deserves credit), do you think that the HEN will be ready today? This week?

Joining the question

Tyseah

Well, that's quite funny to see that SNES, NES, GBA and other emulators will be available EXCEPT the PSX emulator. SNES, GBA games are still being sold ( on the Wii for exemple ) so these emulators contribute to the general "piracy".

I'm not saying that I would not like to have these emulators, I'm just saying that some people here have a very weird notion of piracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.