• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

3.5 OE from Dark Alex?

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
From what I hear hes busy with exams. Not sure yet but I don't know if 3.50 is cracked yet either. Sry if I'm wrong but I think Dax waits for it to be cracked then goes in for the kill and makes his firmware.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Sry if I'm wrong but I think Dax waits for it to be cracked then goes in for the kill and makes his firmware.

LMAO. Yeah, it has to be decrypted/decryptable for him to be able to turn it into an OE, because he has to be able to manipulate and modify the code.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Development just started yesterday. I can't give you any exact date when it will be done though.

Firmware 3.5 was actually decrypted as soon as it was released, as Sony did not change the decryption keys.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Firmware 3.5 was actually decrypted as soon as it was released, as Sony did not change the decryption keys.

You'd think they'd learn.:laugh:

Shinbu-Otaku

weren't it only 99% decrypted on the day of release?? like the reboot.bin werent fully decryptable? i might be wrong though.

according to pspupdates, 3.50 OE is only 5% complete atm, so we're gonna have to a while before gettin it. lets just hope DAX doesnt have to resit exams so he can pwn the firmwares more lol

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
weren't it only 99% decrypted on the day of release?? like the reboot.bin werent fully decryptable? i might be wrong though.

according to pspupdates, 3.50 OE is only 5% complete atm, so we're gonna have to a while before gettin it. lets just hope DAX doesnt have to resit exams so he can pwn the firmwares more lol

you just need to load the sysmem.prx from 3.40, and the reboot.bin will decrypt.