• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

HEN-A

Contributer
Light Mp3 is not 1.5xx kernal right??

Rabus

If you have 5.50 firmware HEN won't work on it. There isn't an exploit for that firmware.

I tought about a HB that will allow to play online.
For example, i've got psp with 5.03 now, but with the HB Sony System will think that i have got 5.50.

Hey guys, im not 100% sure on this, but I was on the MfM chat and I heard some people saying that the release would be for tommorow. I dont want this comment to get deleted or anything, but I thought I would just update you guys. Remember, it's probably not true.

Teverek

Shoot I was really hoping for a release this weekend. Ah well. Tomorrow would be great but its probably just more speculation. Be here when it gets here I guess impatience is a killer though :)

HEN-A

Contributer
I believe it may be out tommorow as well :D.

Girdot

If it's not from Davee it's just speculation. People have been saying it's coming out every day for the past week.

HEN-A

Contributer
Well based on the information Davee posted a while back im guessing tommorow.

Its a holiday where Davee is apparently on Monday.

Xander

Why would someone else take over?
Nobody really knows but Davee himself. My guess it that HEN won't need much work. Maybe some bug fixing, but past that, there won't be anymore updating.
Davee plans to update the HEN after its official release. Between his updates and others' contributions (such as an ISO loader, hopefully), 3000 users should be able to get a similar experience to CFW.

HEN-A

Contributer
Davee plans to update the HEN after its official release. Between his updates and others' contributions (such as an ISO loader, hopefully), 3000 users should be able to get a similar experience to CFW.

Cool :D.

is Davee on MFM Chat right now??

Teverek

Sorry guys not to be rude or a wanna-be mod. But could we stop the speculation everytime it gets started up it gets a little out of control then the mods have got to step in.

If it isn't coming from Davee or Bubbletune team then it isn't a legit release date. We can HOPE for tomorrow but I wouldn't want anyone to get all excited AGAIN for more disappointment yah know?

HEN-A

Contributer
Sorry guys not to be rude or a wanna-be mod. But could we stop the speculation everytime it gets started up it gets a little out of control then the mods have got to step in.

If it isn't coming from Davee or Bubbletune team then it isn't a legit release date. We can HOPE for tomorrow but I wouldn't want anyone to get all excited AGAIN for more disappointment yah know?

I agree but im sure most of us cant help getting a wee bit excited after Davees latest posts.

Teverek

I hear yah :) Ive been off the wall excited thinking its coming out like everyday for the last week :) Hense why the speculation shouldn't get started up again for the bazzillionth time :)

Gordoshi

Just shut up and wait -.-
You don't need HOPE for HEN this is not a miracle or something.

If the HEN come out say "URRAYY" if not, broke the body of Davee and done!

Bye

Teverek

I'm not even gonna go there :) I don't need to see all the great stuff I am waiting to run. The anticipation is killing me already. I had a CFW psp here I did for a friend shortly after I bought mine, Kinda regretting telling him I was done with it :) There's so much great stuff out there to mess around with it is truly amazing.

thedicemaster

Davee would never include an iso loader.(unless it has a restriction such as needing the original UMD in the drive)
he is firmly against piracy, and would never directly support it in his HEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.