• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRFyuki

MessageBoxA No License!
Just to clear, this is a fake. None of my beta-testers would leak the HEN or post any unauthorised materials without my permissions.

Also, development of HEN is virtually complete. Just doing a cleanup, and release will be soon.

Cool :)
For all of our posting back 'n forth... DaveeHEN will hit the interwebz and all will rejoice.

Just be sure to mirror that upload on as many servers as possible, cuz it's gonna get hit hard.

Girdot

Just to clear, this is a fake. None of my beta-testers would leak the HEN or post any unauthorised materials without my permissions.

Also, development of HEN is virtually complete. Just doing a cleanup, and release will be soon.

Congratulations, Davee. Just signed up to tell you that I really appreciate your work.

mikeevd

Davee, glad to hear it's complete. Looking forward to the release, you've done something awesome kind sir and if you have a donation link wherever whenever just hook it up and I'll try my best to donate what I can.

Mvnts

5.05 Yes, I'll work something out (I forgot it's existance).
If you mean 5.50 then no. If someone finds a vsh usermode exploit, then yes. Until then, no.

hehehehe sorry i wrote 5.50 :)......ok Thank u so much!!! I will waiting for the HEN in 5.05!!!!! and the people from brazil apreciate your hard work to play HB in PSP!!!! THX!!!

Rabus

Davee, are there any progs compatible with your hen to make PSP thinking that it has 5.50 ?

Beacuse i really want to play R:R online..

spitfireuk

FRAGSTATIC!!

it would be awesomes for a May Day release :w00t::D

bleyz

5.50 OFW doesn't support the .tiff format pictures.

Admin Edit: Even though early reports said this, this is indeed false and the tiff format is still supported

Status
Not open for further replies.