• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

The-Kevster

Just found Davee's post saying that. But as 5.03 was only released to patch the GripShift exploit I can't understand why that would be the case. I believe there are no other differences with this firmware...we'll have to see.

While I'm actually posting thanks for all your hard work Davee and team!

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Please do not link to the leaked beta HEN that has been popping up. Do so and swift action will be taken against you on this site.

Snifi

no in the readme there is written that it was patched for leakers to work with any MAC adress...

but it does not work on 3k, just hangs the psp

psp3k

T for Tired
is there is another link for the download

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM EST ----------

i will not download it
as the admin said

gg14

Why you are Download this wait for the real releas ist today or tomorrow you all wait 2 weeks is one day a problem ?

daMcP

the so called beta-hen is only a renamed .jar file for mobile phones containing the app: super bluetooth hack. open it with winrar and you will see.
hen.jpg

Do not bother with it anymore.

psp3k

T for Tired
ya look at the pm

chw42]Hey the hen has been leaked man. Download here: DOWNLOAD HEN 5.03 LEAK[/QUOTE] NOTE : I DELETED THE URL[COLOR="grey said:
---------- Post added at 11:43 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM EST ----------

[/COLOR]
Why you are Download this wait for the real releas ist today or tomorrow you all wait 2 weeks is one day a problem ?

na not much ;)

HEN-A

Contributer
Wow I did not even know that the BETA HEN ws leaked...I downloaded thinking it was the real thing but I guess its a fake.

HEN-A

Contributer
Hmmmm Hopefully Davee will able to release the HEN today :).

But if not not big deal,we will just have to wait patiently like we have been doing before :).

shikamaru

Senior Member ~ Trolololo
Why, Why, Why?

I'm just thinking, why would you download the leaked version of the hen when you know that it was not intended of Davee to release it yet. This could be like cough...wii scene...cough where a backup loader was leaked and then the dev gave up on it because of everyone dl ing the leak. If it was real, would you have expected davee to carry on as normal? I wouln't be surprised if he quit the PSP scene altogether

Thank goodness it was fake

TRFyuki

MessageBoxA No License!
First, I'm shocked to see the replies to my post and find out that it's only for 5.03. It's gonna be tough for me to feel comfortable updating from my 5.01OFW to another Sony OFW - out of principle :huh:

Second, all the people who jumped on the fake leak... you're lucky it wasn't a 5.50 update(with instructions to ignore the fact it says that on the screen) or something that wrote to flash and bricked your PSPs. Best to wait for the very official release and don't just go around running anything on your PSPs.

Davee and/or SiteAdmins, if you could *please* post the 5.03OFW... I'd really appreciated it. I don't wanna get scammed into updating to the wrong firmware and put myself out of HEN. I'd like to get a safe & confirmed 5.03OFW that Davee-Typhoon is writing the code for.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.