• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snifi

no, once u start the psp from a cold boot (not standby) you have to start HEN, then PSP reboots and HEN is enabled and you are able to play homebrews until u dont shut psp completely down

Loco

Can anyone here provide us a list with the nicks of the beta testers please?

It would be nice for us know who can we trust on other forums.

Thank you very much!

Thank you Davee, Matiaz, Wololo, and all of the guys who have contributed in some way (exploit, hen, tests, giving good info and cleaning the thread, etc.)

pcstalljr

teen! hide your daughters

Thank you very much!

Thank you Davee, Matiaz, Wololo, and all of the guys who have contributed in some way (exploit, hen, tests, giving good info and cleaning the thread, etc.)

i think Davee is the only person with that info, sorry

Moose

Meta Moose

Thank you very much!

I don't know a definitive list of the testers, but I know that they probably won't be posting much about it on other forums. Just don't trust anyone.

shikamaru

Senior Member ~ Trolololo
Is it done yet?
I thought that this was only going to take a "few" days?

Please stop annoying/pestering Davee. He can release the HEN when he like too. It's not like he's getting paid for this and has set a definite deadline. We don't know the processes or complxity of what he's doing and by the looks of it it should be far more complex than anything that YOU would of made youself including finding the kernel exploit.

spitfireuk

FRAGSTATIC!!
Please stop annoying/pestering Davee. He can release the HEN when he like too. It's not like he's getting paid for this and has set a definite deadline. We don't know the processes or complxity of what he's doing and by the looks of it it should be far more complex than anything that YOU would of made youself including finding the kernel exploit.

P.S Davee's Online :w00t:

its a shame. your post was going soo well... then you blew it with that p.s. -_-

Loco

I don't know a definitive list of the testers, but I know that they probably won't be posting much about it on other forums. Just don't trust anyone.

Thank you. If I give you a nick by PM, can you confirm for me if he is a tester?

shikamaru

its a shame. your post was going soo well... then you blew it with that p.s. -_-

fixed it thanx

@ Sythril

What does CTF stand for?

spitfireuk

FRAGSTATIC!!
fixed it thanx

xD lmao i'm getting just as bad

anyhow just to stay on topic i was entrusted by Davee to do a kernal dump of the 3000 but the tiff decided not to work :(

HEN-A

Contributer
Ahhh im back from school :D.

What did I miss out on??

shikamaru

xD lmao i'm getting just as bad

anyhow just to stay on topic i was entrusted by Davee to do a kernal dump of the 3000 but the tiff decided not to work :(

Is the kernel dump of the 3000 neccesary for davee to finish off the HEN or is it just for something else?

OFF topic: In Davee's avatar, has the guy got an open mouth or a comically large moustache?

HEN-A

Contributer
What is a kernal dump??

Status
Not open for further replies.