• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

HEN-A

Contributer
Yah I already knew that video was a fake :sleep:.

BTW is Davee rebuilding his Site??Sorry if the question sounds noobish.

rileysnotz

ok then. i must have miss read it. looking back it seems davees post is around the posts with the pic. and the youtube comment must have been deleted. sorry for any confusion i caused there. :(

aww... hey we're all confused anyway. everyone seems to have/heard/read different information. join the club :D

Concerning PSX games, people seem to frequently ask about PSX games on the HEN. It won't happen.

Running a ripped PSX on HEN is the same thing as running it on Official Firmware. It will not work.

HEN-A

Contributer
Yes I read that to :D.But somehow im doubting today is the chosen day.

pcstalljr

teen! hide your daughters
Concerning PSX games, people seem to frequently ask about PSX games on the HEN. It won't happen.

Running a ripped PSX on HEN is the same thing as running it on Official Firmware. It will not work.

well to be honest. :p thats why im learning as much about the HEN and programing and homebrew as i can.....i want my spyro and crash games to work.....badly. but im not saying that i will be the guy making it. il just be playin around. and probably hand it off to a pro developer to clean it up haha

shikamaru

Senior Member ~ Trolololo
In the UK it's currently 10:50 pm (22:50) so tomorrow school starts as normal. I doubt a release today as its late but Davee is online still

HEN-A

Contributer
Yes just as I suspected release for sure is unlikely for today.

shikamaru

Senior Member ~ Trolololo
Don't be so sure
There's an hour left in the day and Davee could be full of surprises...
But i'm gonna hit the hay for now

ForgottenHero

I don't understand why PSX won't work...
I mean it's a normal homebrew emu and he said he won't block them, whats the reason?

Easy, :)

A. The psx1 emulator uses 2 files (mainly) in the official firmware: pops.prx and popsman.prx (both kernel files).

pops.prx is the emulator and popsman.prx launchs the emulator and config it.

B. In the M33 custom firmwares you use 2 files to load psx1 games : popcorn.prx and idcanager.prx.

idcanager.prx is used instead idmanager.prx to manage the decryption psx1 games and popcorn.prx patches popsman.prx and pops.prx to let you load custom psx1 games.

C. If you want use a psx1 game with the HEN, the HEN needs make the patches that popcorn.prx make or you need use popsloader.prx (but in this case you need m33 functions).

D. So, i dont think the HEN will have the popcorn.prx patches so...:)

oneshibbyguy

aKa LunchBox
Well as of Tuesday it will have been 1 weeks since the initial "supposed" launch. So I am excited for a HEN launch soon. Even if Davee does not release it tom, or Wed. thats fine, I am just glad that it will at least be here eventually.

pcstalljr

heads up. i see Davee in the IRC. looks like its going to be released tomorrow.

HEN-A

Contributer
Did he say it would be released tommorow?

blue girl

Well as of Tuesday it will have been 1 weeks since the initial "supposed" launch. So I am excited for a HEN launch soon. Even if Davee does not release it tom, or Wed. thats fine, I am just glad that it will at least be here eventually.

It wil have been 2 weeks

pcstalljr

Did he say it would be released tommorow?

<daMcP|inDeckung> so you will most likely release tomorrow and release another updated, bugfixed version later censored one?
<~Davee> yup

thats what i see.

oneshibbyguy

aKa LunchBox
<daMcP|inDeckung> so you will most likely release tomorrow and release another updated, bugfixed version later censored one?
<~Davee> yup

thats what i see.

OMG thanks for that! I am glad someone is on IRC to relate this information to us. So freaking excited.

I got work now,but tom will be like my birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.